Thursday, October 10, 2013

Girls' day

It's girls outing again, just to welcome Nicole's holidays and to relax the one that having exam soon, Sarah
Nicole was the driver of the day and she came to fetch me at USM.
First, we went to Starbucks because Nicole is very very tired and sleepy after work. Guess who I met? I met a friend from my NS! TOMATO~~ The first name that came out from my mind was her real name Yean Shin but not TOMATO. Then I felt very weird and keep thinking about how to call her name. Then only the nickname "TOMATO" came out from my mind =) Tomato, you're still chubby and red! haha.
Then, we went to H&M.



Tahdaa~~ Inside H&M. We brought nothing BUT take photo. (Okay, Nicole, my photographic skill wasn't good enough. And I won't show it here.)


Then, we continued to walk and shop again. But lastly we stopped at Sushi Zanmai to have our tea.

While waiting.


 TRIO

 

 Too bored while waiting for the food.

Finally, the food came and I was feeling like "Wah, finally." A bit starved after my class end.
Salmon sushi and the one that strongly recommended by Nicole. Tamago Mentai. It's really very delicious and I will order it again next time.

 Ebi Tempura ordered by Sarah. Btw, it's prawn and I cannot eat.

 Teriyaki Steak ordered by Nicole. I was wondering why I chewed it for so long time but they wasn't.

We shared all the food we ordered. So, we tried all the food each of us ordered.


Next, we continued our shopping and we found this inside COTTON ON.
A photo-booth that's operating!! Of course then we will try it. (For the first time.)
  Okay, *speechless* when I saw the first picture. But it's free, why not we take again? 
 Then,
Here's the result.
Very satisfy with the final photo. GIRLS, LOVE YA 

Of course then, photo shot before dinner.
 Just simply love this


 With Nicole.

 Last pic before we left Paragon.


Last stop, we went to a korean cafe near USM. The surrounding was just nice!
Spot this.
 Most of these poster I got inside my house =) from epop. 
 Then we started to ordered our food.
Here's 떡볶이 (tteokbokki) that we shared. It's the first time I tried tteokbokki and it's delicious.!

Kimchi ramyeon ordered by Sarah and me. All the food that we ordered will come along with KIMCHI as side dish. I LOVE KIMCHI. I ate almost all the kimchi. =)

 And finally Boodae Jjigye ordered by Nicole, just because that she loves sausage.


The owner of this shop is a Korean and he is very nice! He was teaching somebody hangul next to our table. I understand most of the easy hangul. But when he speak a bit complicate hangul, Sorry, I cannot get it. 


Nicole and Sarah visited to my dorm when they sent me back. So sad that they cannot meet my roommate.


p/s : Most of the photos credit to Nicole.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment