Wednesday, October 2, 2013

An unplanned day

Oh no, I went for shopping at Queensbay without planning anything yesterday. Whose fault? (Ah Wing ah, please don't jio me out too much, I'm broking soon.)
I was only planned to buy some blue pens. But in the end, these things "pop out" in my bag.
1. Tissue (my pocket tissue "stock" finished.)
2. Dove hair conditioner (I need it and it have discount up to 30%)
3. McDonald's (We still gonna have our dinner isn't it?)
4. Earphone (Opps, the old one damaged again. I can't control it ╮(╯Д╰)╭ )
5. A belt (It's brought from Daiso, only RM5)
6. A note book (For everyday activities recording)
7. Necklace (Yes, from Forever 21, It's really only RM5)
8. Stationery(Pens, eraser, stapler, highlighter)

Sorry for the time on these things, I promise that I am going to study hard today. =)

p/s : Please don't let my mum know about this.



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment