Thursday, October 17, 2013

Gathering 131014

Since Tuesday is a public holiday, BRGH Danielites group had a gathering together on last Monday. 

We went to 悦娟老师 house, the venue where we had our steamboat dinner by 6.15pm. BUT, we start our dinner at 8pm. So, why 6.15pm? Those who reach earlier (included me) started to prepare everything there (Put the food into plates & preparing drinks). 悦娟老师 were teaching her students, so we tried to use only a room and kitchen to prepare our food.

 Food, all I can see is food.

Another table of food.


After the tuition class finished, we arranged all the food on the table. Here's the long table we have.

 Flower tea.

 In the process.

Long long table with food!

While waiting, some of our musical-lover were playing instruments. Then, of course, when all the food were ready, and most important, when all the members reach, we started our dinner.
I was busying on my food, and didn't take any photo. =)

The food was successfully eaten by all of us (including the 4 men that come for meeting last minutes). We girls just rest because the brothers served us. They washed the dishes and cleaned the table. =)

Then, we played a new game, RUMMIKUB. I just love this game very much, but I already played this game before. Want to learn this game? Come to me and I will tell you in details.


 A photo of the sisters-in-Christ.

Lastly, our group photo. (SPOT THE RUMMIKUB. LOL)



THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment