Monday, September 8, 2014

20 Facts About Me

Okay, I have no ideas about where's the trends started from. But, in order to know myself better, I am trying to write down about me.










20 Facts About Me


1. I love compliments but not criticism on me. Even thought I know that criticism is good for improvement. (So, what I need is just compliments.)

2. I am suitable to simple style ONLY. Fashions are not my cup of tea, not too cute, nor too sexy. Vintage is just my types.

3. I love singing.  I am the one that always holding the mic when we go sing Karaoke. And I usually sing Korean songs and Chinese songs only. (Come on, don't snatch my mic and skip my songs please.)

4. I learn Korean (Hangul) by myself, and I am going to take this paper starting this semester. I already knew how to read, speak and write some basic Korean. I used to read Hangul lyrics when I am singing a Korean song.

5. I admire those who can sing well than those who dance well. (My style is totally different from Sarah.) So, I love to watch live videos than music videos.

6. I don't really know how to react in different situations. When I confused about it, I usually ignore it. (For example, when I met a not-so-close friend while I am shopping.)

7. My memories are good. I can remember numbers well, especially friends birthdays. I am the "alarm clock" for other people. But I always forgot to wish my friends birthday because I shut down Facebook after checking notifications and message. (So, I actually remember you birthday, friends! Not even checking at Facebook's birthday reminder.)

8. I am a bit different form normal girls. I don't like to own bears, flowers, and chocolate. I need something that are more practical.

9. I usually cannot keep secrets that are NOT STATED CLEARLY. But I will keep a secret very well if you said : "Don't tell the others."

10. I confused about my feelings in some situations. Usually I can recognize sad and angry.

11. I don't have a specific favorite color. I keep changing my favorite color, so I decided not to specify it. I was once addicted to pink, purple, blue, yellow, and green. By the way, I hate orange color.

12. My complex is always my body. I am lack of self-confidence.

13. My hobbies are singing and DOWNLOAD things. (LOL.) Audios, pictures, videos, and movies. So, I need an unlimited wifi!

14. I can do art and craft well but not to think creatively. I always need to get ideas from others, and I will just modify it.

15. I have very very little selfie as I don't really like to take photos.

16. My phones and hard-disk are always in memory-full status. So, my phones always lag. There are 10400++ photos, 2000++ songs, and 180++ videos in my phone.

17. I prefer warm than cold. I am afraid of cold. Sweater is always my good friend.

18. My bag is like a Doraemon's pocket. It's always full of things. (Medicine, nail cutter, comb, mirror, tissue papers, earphones, Tiger balm, lips balm, pendrive, umbrella, purse, recycle bags, power bank, plasters, and hair rubber band.)

19. I am picky about food but I don't like to waste the food. I will finish all the food in my plate even that I don't like some of it. So, I wouldn't put foods that I don't like into my plate. P/S: I am allergy to prawn.

20. I was once dislike the children. And now, I love children and I think they are really cute and angelic. (But, the children better be those who can listen to teacher's and parents' words, please.)





That's all about me. How much do you know me?




-THE END-

3 comments:

  1. Hey I admire those who sings well also ok!! =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i stated "I admire those who can sing well than those who dance well." P/S: Than those who dance well

    ReplyDelete
  3. haii.. done follow u dear. no. 8,
    will u follow me back? be friend? heeee..

    http://tengkubutang.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete