Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Birthday Celebration Part 1 - Roommate + Half Roommate 140529

First, I don't emphasize on any date in my life anyway, those are just a day for me. A simple day that our Lord created. But 21st birthday seems a big day for every one. Well, I won't be too emphasize it but I don't either reject the event. Every things happen, I just accept. (Boring life? Haha)

My roommate celebrated my birthday earlier because I am going home on my birthday. Very thanks to my roommate that planned everything even though in the end I don't feel surprise. (Opps, sorry, but it's because of big black hole occur during the plan. We are all human right? NO perfect human in this earth. It's Okay.)

First, we planned to go to Pizza Hut for our dinner the day before. Before the dinner time, roommate walked out earlier and said to chat with another friend that live next next next next door to us. She said I can go to toilet or ANYWHERE because she brought keys out.

Then, my half-roommate phoned me. She said her laptop blackout! Asked me to help her check what's the problem. I was downloading something that time. So I slowly change my clothes and wait for the download to be finished, then only go to half-roommate's room. Some how I felt relax? (PC already blackout, so no need rush there right? Because can't do any thing still.)

I went to the room that my roommate suppose to be inside to inform her about this so that she can meet us there when she want to eat dinner. But, my friend said my roommate wasn't there!

I felt something going on fishy. But still I went to half-roommate's room. When I knocked the door, "WAIT!"

What?! Phoned me here but asked me to wait? Yes, I am sure now what they are going to do.
The door was opened. And a slide of birthday cake with birthday song as accompaniment. Ha! That's what I sensed!

Here's the cake and the present before unwrapped.
Unwrapped present.



 Some selfie before dinner.


 Dinner time. Appetizer mushroom soup and drinks pepsi-cola.
 
 My Pepperoni single pizza.
 Roommate's Hawaii chicken single pizza.
 Half-roommate's Spicy tuna single pizza.

Even there's so many holes in planning this event, but I really appreciated it. My roommate planned all the event at the cafe there with mosquitoes as her friend. So 伟大, how can I don't appreciate it? Lastly, thank you once again to my 1st roommates in Uni life.


-THE END-




No comments:

Post a Comment