Friday, May 27, 2011

School Life ♥

This week was really busy.
Monitor had so much work to do especially when your assistant don't know anything and you need to teach her.
When too much things come together, I always forgot this and that.
So, pray for me that I can stand firm and be more hardworking .
(The life without Mei Hoey I would be lazy... ...)


Then, I LOVE MY MUET TEACHER~!!!!!!!
She was so friendly and so nice to talk with,
she really helps us in SPEAKING, LISTENING ETC.
Oh no, I really can't wait for MUET period~!
I really learned a lot and enjoy it~!

"Eat full too free."
"Seven morning eight morning, sit at chicken road side, talk no three no four."
"Boring."

HAHAHAHAHA~!!!!

So good that I didn't have any holiday mood.
Can fight for studies.


P/S : L6KA, I LOVE YOU~! ♥
Thank you for your cooperation~!
감사합니다~!





~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment