Friday, May 13, 2011

Form 6 life

Back to school is a really NICE thing to me.
Finally I have things to concentrate on.

But then, it seem so hard in every subject.

MUET
Well, I really like Pn. Phung so much.
I think she can really make me talk more than other teacher.
(now, I am trying to use more English.)


PENGAJIAN AM
Speechless to the teacher.
Too soft for the sound of teacher and the subject is too blur for me. T.T


EKONOMI
Now no problem,
But I am sure that will be a huge problem after some time.


PERAKAUNAN
Ok, I am ready for the most difficult subject.
Hope that I can be more hardworking. (Is a must.)


MATHEMATICS S
A bit blur,
Hope that I can really get into it.


CONCLUSION : DO MORE PRACTICE AND STUDY HARD~!





L6KA
All P5C CLASSMATE are in this class.
Hooi Yee, Mei Hoey, Chiew Poh, ME, Pei Cing, Ai Phing.
Then,
18 of L6KA members. =)
*Please, please cooperate with me. And please don't bully me.*


I will try my best to done every things,
I am sure that's the attitude which God want me to change.
PRAY FOR ME =)



P/S : PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT I AM CUTE IN UNIFORM KAY?!


~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment