Monday, April 18, 2011

Girls outting ♥





IT'S 38D SISTERS GATHERING~! ♥



Well, went church with Sam Yee early in the morning.
Then, skip choir, went for breakfast and then Queensbay.
Shopping while waiting for the other to reach. (Curious)
Sam Yee was a very good shopping-accompany. =)
Then, Liew Khoon(with 表哥 of course), Yen Li and Khe Chyi reach and we met at Forever 21.
I love Khe Chyi for this conversation :" 什么twenty one 的店......" so cute. =)
Then we shopped shopped shopped together.
Yen Li was the best buyer & shopper.
Liew Khoon busied for accompany us and 表哥. (sweet ♥)
Sam Yee had allergic again. =(
Khe Chyi just jalan-jalan.
Prejosh ate many ice-cream.
San Ya accompanied her friends.

Any way, Eunice, Yuan Ki and Wyn Wen still in our topic. =)



My mango peach sundae, same with Khe Chyi and Prejosh one was chocolate sundae.


Ate chicken baked rice at "Toilet Bowl".


Sam Yee's Japanese wantan.

San Ya and Prejosh are going back to SP. (Around 5.00 p.m.)



Then, before Sam Yee and I leaving, 表哥 help us to take photo.

I don't have the 7 sisters full photo. =(



~Night~

I bought Shrek that Khe Chyi want so much and the Donkey to my cousin. (Chen Chen)

Haha, my uncle made a seat for Shrek. Cute right?




~END~

No comments:

Post a Comment