Sunday, March 27, 2011

26 & 27 March, 2011

26 March, 2011

Ok, today was my day to go for the Undang Kursus. Well, I am going with Sam Yee. =)
When I reach there together with Sam Yee(7.20a.m.), we wait and standing at the driving center for at least 15 minutes. (For no reason actually.)
Finally, I found that our Alpha Penolong Assist Squad(Wira) is there too. (It happened only right after 5-10 minutes of the "standing".)


Then, we go there by a 7-seat car, but... ...

It ended out with 10 person in a car.

Then, I met Ai Lyn there. (Wow, nice~) Then, kursus, rest, kursus, rest, kursus again, BACK~~~(Woo Hoo~!)

I found a name on the board there......


JUSTINA LIM YUIK JING My ex-monitor~! (P5C)





At night, still, I went to church for the youth. =)




27 March, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM~

I done a birthday card for mum yesterday night.(In 10 minutes only.)

(P/S : I was wearing my full PT to sleep yesterday night.)


My mum birthday dinner.


I think this year was the first year that my mum love the most, because is Chinese food but not Western food again. =)

Any way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN~! ♥




~END~

1 comment: